Rules: You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Jurassic Park, Michael Crichton
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
A Natural History of Dragons, a memoir by Lady Trent
3. Name a book about a character named George
Curious George. Too easy. Although now I realize how freaking problematic this was. Taking a monkey out of the jungle for a pet? You’re an entitled arse, Man In The Yellow Hat.
4.Name a book by an author with the surname Smith
Ugh. Uh. Uuuhhhggg. Zuask, Noah, King. I got nothing.
5. Name a book set in Australia.
I just read one! Something About Murder, a Carol Ashton mystery. No, that’s not the title. I can look at goodreads if I know the book but not the full title, right?
Lessons In Murder, by Claire Mcnab.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
January Embers? Is that a book or a poem? It’s the poem from IT. Um…
Well, I got nothing.
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
I Am Not A Serial Killer has slashes… My Sister Is A Serial Killer has a prominent knife in the book but a girl on the cover… Misery has an axe…
Hmmm, even with all the murder books I read, I can’t think of one that specifically has a knife on the cover.
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
Once is in the Eve series… One Day At A Time is a canceled Netflix show… And Then There Were None…
This tag is hard.
9. Name a book with an eponymous title.
Ha, Eve. Already thought of book two, here’s book one.
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Fault In Our Stars, The Hate U Give, The Hobbit, Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda, there’s too many! All of them!
I tag you! Think of answers without google or goodreads. What do you think of when given these questions?